Low priority games
Priority is a status that determines how quickly the system will match you with other players. All players start at Normal priority by default. Low priority is a penalty administered when:
- A player has abandoned a game multiple times.
- A player has been reported multiple times.
- The in-game grieving detection system notices a pattern of bad behavior (ruining games, feeding, AFK-ing, etc).
Players in low priority cause all players in party to enter low priority until they leave the party (They do not share the item drop penalty).
In order not to waste time and patience on the game with the company of gamers "in misfortune", you can use our services. An experienced specialist will play for you the required number of games in the shortest possible time. We guarantee the professionalism of our boosters and maximum security of your account.
Ordering this service, you will receive:
- Required number of low priority games.
- 4-8 games per day.
Service execution requirements:
- Account sharing is required.
- Please enable "Family View" option in steam settings.
- Steam Guard should be disabled while execution the order. How to disable Steam Guard look here.
- While order has been executed, you do not need to log into your account.
- No password or security question is required. Maximum security of your account.
- Thanks to "Family View" our specialist will not be able to use the trade, sell items or set up Steam to change the password or mail. How to enable "Family View" on Steam look here.
Ordering this service, you will receive: Highest ranking for your account.
Ordering this service, you will receive: Desired rating in Dota2.
Dota 2 MMR Boosting
Ordering this service, you will receive: Required knowledge for chosen role in Dota 2. Answers to al...
Our professionals work in various cyber sport disciplines
Be sure - we will refund the money if you remain unhappy with our services for objective reasons
Nobody will know that you used the services of our site. Our performers will help you with this
Our prices are below the average for the market and are constantly being adjusted