Calibration in Dota 2 is the first 10 ranked games. Initial calibration games will be seeded roughly based on your previous skill. After playing 10 calibrating Dota 2 games, you can see your MMR for the first time on your profile. That MMR is known as Dota 2 Calibration MMR. You have to play 100 regular games to open access to calibration games. This can be done in any mode. Successful completion of Dota 2 Calibration Games has a high impact on your future games, matchmaking with better players, etc. Let our professional Dota 2 booster play them to achieve the best possible starting MMR.
- High professionalism.
- Privacy protection.
- Maximum possible result.
- Minimum performance time.
Ordering this service, you will receive:
- Highest ranking for your account. It will depend on how well you played before the calibration.
- 1-3 days. It may increase if ordering an additional service.
Service execution requirements:
- Account sharing is required.
- 100 games played.
- Access to Dota 2 account using "Family view" at the time of order execution.
- Steam Guard should be disabled while execution the order. How to disable Steam Guard look here.
- While order has been executed, you do not need to log into your account.
- No password or security question is required. Maximum security of your account.
- Thanks to "Family view" our specialist will not be able to use the trade, sell items or set up Steam to change the password or mail. How to enable "Family view" on Steam look here.
Ordering this service, you will receive: Desired rating in Dota2.
Dota 2 MMR Boosting
Ordering this service, you will receive: Required number of low priority games.
Low priority games
Ordering this service, you will receive: Required knowledge for chosen role in Dota 2. Answers to al...
Our professionals work in various cyber sport disciplines
Be sure - we will refund the money if you remain unhappy with our services for objective reasons
Nobody will know that you used the services of our site. Our performers will help you with this
Our prices are below the average for the market and are constantly being adjusted